Tuesday 3 May 2011

First Exam in My Final Semester...

Hasil Jemari Bulatku Biggy BunBam at Tuesday, May 03, 2011
I have my first exam paper today..

Subject
Well Testing

Preparation
Do the past year question only
(lazy+other people said the question format would be the same as the year before)

In the battle field (exam hall):
Never expecting them:
Ψ- Ψwf=Aq+Bq2
  whaddafakinshitisdat
The only thing that I thought when I see the equation is:

 
the trident of the devil..

I end up makin assumption here and there..
 Yg penting, my answer paper is not as clean as tisu lap muke..

The moral of the story:
 Study awal2 la adikkakak..
Jgn amalkan setadi last minit...

To myself:
Go stadila wey..
u neva learn anythin' from ur past lor..

0 Jejari Mulus:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Biggy Bam Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device