Saturday 14 May 2011

13 May 2011..Last Girlz day out..

Hasil Jemari Bulatku Biggy BunBam at Saturday, May 14, 2011
:: As I said in my entry b4, yesterday i went mandi-manda with my kesayanganz..
:: Its quite exciting,but i just feel kinda sad..
:: Its becuz not all the kesayanganz joining the mandi manda..
:: Most of them are busy with their own business..
:: FYP-Balik kampung-Dating-ABC-etc.
:: So, instead of going with 23 gurlz..only 10 person take part..

:: We went mandi manda at Kota Tinggi Waterfall..
:: There are 10 of us:
Pikachu
Mazni
Ina
Huda
Dayah
Fat
Ida
Ecah
Esah
CJB..hihi
:: Plus 2 sister of our member(shahirah n i dun remember the other one)

 :: We depart at 12.45 p.m..
:: Arrive about 2 p.m..
:: There are not so many people there becuz its weekdays..
:: Only few couples and families can be seen there..
:: The water is so cold that as I put my feet in it, the coolness can be feel up to my head..
:: We all mandi and play around as we pleased..
:: Then we went up to the swimming pool to feel some warm water..
:: Then we stuffed ourselves with the food that Pikachu brought..
:: B4 went there, Pikachu, Mazni, Ina have prepare some delicacies for us to stuffing up our tummies..
:: There are fried noodles, nuggets, and some chips..
:: Its yummy2..

:: About 5.30 pm, we stop and prepared to get back to hostel..
:: Its quite relieved that not many people went there yesterday..
:: So not much people in the bathroom..
:: About 5.45 pm, we return to hostel..
 :: In our way, me, esah and ecah went to pasar malam to buy things for dinner..
:: I bought a kebab and a cup of coconut water for my dinner..

:: Its so tiring..
:: When I reach the hostel, I take a bath, have my dinner, on9 for couple minutes and finally take a long sleep..


~ZZZZZ~


0 Jejari Mulus:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Biggy Bam Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device