Monday 11 April 2011

Sleep n CJB

Hasil Jemari Bulatku Biggy BunBam at Monday, April 11, 2011
It's 3 a.m..
Its quite not good for a youth like me to stay up till this late..haha
I tried to sleep but I couldn't..
I tried the counting-sheep-insomnia-therapy..

I count and count and count..
One sheeep..two sheeep blablabla sheeep..
Suddenly I forgot the amount I've counted n I need to start it all over again..
Its depressing..I got emo..Grrr..
May be I have to do it with a calculator like below:

 
I rolled my body on the medium-soft mattress..
Blinking the eyes,played with my Gamat n Totti..
Still, my eyes can't be forced to close down..
Then I brought my Lappy on bed n start to write..hihi..

My mom suddenly popped up on my mind..
She always told me to sleep early at night and wake up early b4 the sun showing up and lay his first ray on ground in the morning (she means wake up b4 the azan subuh)...

Me, however have a completely inverse routine from what she told me to do..
I slept late night and for sure I got up late in the morning..
I tried countless time to change that routine but when I did it, my sleep time is getting unmanageable..
When I sleep as normal people do, I will wake up early but with a huge amount of loads in my head, which causing me to sleep again, continue my sweet dream and end up:
---> WAKE UP LATER THAN MY ROUTINE TIME..URGGH..
The worst is I can't do anything other than sleep the whole day..

So, the moral of the story is:
Sleep as you pleased..
Hahaha..
I am sleepy rite now..
Need to tido..
Bubye..

0 Jejari Mulus:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Biggy Bam Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device