Monday 4 April 2011

4 April..Tarikh keramat..

Hasil Jemari Bulatku Biggy BunBam at Monday, April 04, 2011
4 April..tarikh pe yea..?
April fool..?
Nope..
Cik Jemari Bulat tidak suke April fool..honestly..
For me..
Y shuld we celebrate the day that our saudare Islam terkorban dek kerane di'Aprilfool'kan oleh tentera musuh..butul x kwn2?

Huhu..melalut lak..
Lets us go back to our main topik..
What is the 'keramat' of 4 April to CJB..

Actually..
In 4 April 1988, a sweet, cute, beautiful baby gurl was born into a blessed land of Malaysia..specifically, in a remote province of Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia..
My mother gave me the name Nurlizawati which then opposed by my father bcuz of the inappropriate meaning of 'wati'..
My father gave me the name: Siti Norhayati (is it a difficult-to-spell name? For me its a common name of Malaysian, however since my primary school, i got a lot of certificates with different ways of wrongly-spell-of-my-name such as Morhayati,Norhayatu,Norayatih etc..) which means 'light of my life'.
My registered name is Siti Norhayati but my whole family and 'orang kampong' called me Echa-->based on my name given by my beloved mom ( actually i like the name my mom gave me the most cuz it sounds like Nurhaliza..haha..bajet hot gile..).

Thats a lil bit history about me..
Today..
I am officially 23rd years old..
Hwaa.. ur so old ma CJB..



That's rite..
23 years old is quite old for an 'awet-muda-look' of me..
Me myself also feel that i'm still 18 years old..
Haha..bajet mude pulak..
Sebagai sorang anak yg taat pade bonde terchenta, aku ade lg 3 tahon preparation sblm mendirikan 'masjed'..
My mom said that at my 26 I shuld be able to be a wife and maybe a mother(kalo ade rejeki)..


Hepi..
This is the first time that my bf remember to wish me my befday and he's the first one to wish..
Bun2..luuvvvah u ssoou muchh..

Huhu..kesimpulannye,buat bf2 kpd gf2 di luar sane, sile2 ingat tarikh2 keramat yg bekaitan dgn gf anda such as tarikh befday,anniversary,tarikh frist jumpe etc..
Pasti gf anda hepi tahap cipan kalo anda bejaye melakukannye..

0 Jejari Mulus:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Biggy Bam Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device